5 Random Facts About Kaycee
Most of you know Kaycee Veilleux as the purple haired instructor who kicks your booty in a blend class on a weekly basis. In between hustling around town with two toddlers and planning awesome playlists; we asked her 5 random questions so we could all get to know her a little better.
1. Are you a morning person or a night owl? If I had to choose, I would say I am more of an early bird. Although I'm not very pleasant until I've had a cup of coffee or two. I tend to be up early by default of toddlers.
2. Do you have any pets? I have a Puggle named Winchester. And a black cat named Salem. I love black cats and would have a bunch if I could.
3. What did you want to be when you were little? Meteorologist
4. What do you eat for breakfast? I love eggs. I can eat about 4 eggs and lately, I've been eating some veggies for my breakfast. Like green beans or asparagus. If I don't have anywhere to be in the mornings, sometimes I cook up a little sweet potato. Oh. And coffee.
5. Favorite place to shop? Target. Gap. Old Navy and Fresth Thyme.
Thanks to Kaycee for answering some random questions!